Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Estate Sale Finds


Francesco went solo to an estate sale about week or so ago. He saw these two awesome vintage bags and picked them up for me. What a thoughtful husband. I really liked them and I put them aside without inspecting them. 

I asked him how much he paid for the great finds and he said $32 (with taxes) for both. I was expecting him to say 20 bucks for both, assuming they were a generic vintage brand. My reaction was, "Wow! kind of pricey." Francesco said he saw them and really liked them for me and wanted to get them anyway.

Well a few days went by and I finally got around to inspecting them. As it turns out they are vintage Coach bags! Needless to say, that was a very nice surprise. Unbeknownst to me, Francesco saw they were Coach and made sure to jump on the bags. After finding that out, $32 for both turned out to be a real bargain after all! 

Hurray for estate sale finds!....and thoughtful husbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment