Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Friends in Provo

On Monday, we headed down to Provo for the day. We met up with old friends...

and new (to me) friends for lunch.

We were very excited about these mountain friends.


We stopped by the DI and I walked out with these amazing old school friends. I loved this series as a kid. 
"Claudia's not sure she wants to find out who's on the other end of the line."
Claudia and the Phantom Phone Call


There were 131 titles in the original "The Babysitters Club" series (I'm not talking BSC specials, BSC mysteries, etc...). Costco currently has the full set for $200 with a new cover design (lame). 

I've decided I want to see if I can collect the full original series just by hitting up the DI and other thrift stores.  13 down 118 to go.  I wonder if my Mom has my old copies somewhere. She loves holding onto things.  

Some people collect things like cameras, stamps, or even maps. I guess I now collect a 1980's children book series. haha.  






No comments:

Post a Comment